Thursday, August 21, 2014

Meet two of our new Team Members!

Hi everyone! Lesley here!! We hope that you have been enjoying the new inspiration from our Wild Card team! They have been wowing us with their inspiring work and of course, we are amazed by the ability to try all the different styles!

One of our main designers, Cindy Lovell decided to be a Wild Card Designer for the 3 month stint and so we are excited to welcome LauraJane to our Design Team to fill Cindy's spot for the next three months. 

Unfortunately, the fabulous Lee Ann Barrett has decided to step down from designing for the team and we will miss her. We are sad she is moving on but we are also happy to welcome, Angela Maine to our team as one of our permanent Classy & Elegant Designers.

Here is a bit more information about Angela and LauraJane. Welcome to the team, ladies!!! I am so excited to be working with both of you and I enjoy your work, very much!




Hello, I'm  Angela and I live in Connecticut with my DH of 25 years, daughter and Bichon Coco. I have been crafty since childhood cutting out paper dolls from magazines and sewing for self and dolls. Scrapbooking was a passion for awhile until visiting my first Stamps and such store in New Hampshire in 2005. I made 250 Christmas cards that summer and haven’t stopped. I also enjoy traveling, tennis and yoga. What a treat to join such talented designers!


Hello, My name is LauraJane:) In the St. Louis, MO, area I'm living the DREAM with my husband of 22 years. We home school our 6 kiddos, ages 8 to 18, together. Art Therapy is my FAVORITE subject. Crafting is a HUGE part of my daily activities with paper and ink being my medium of choice since 2010. Before that I enjoyed baking, needle crafts and hook&yarn (not all at the same time:).

Thank you, Lesley,for asking me to join the DT for a few months in the freestyle/collage category! I'm honored to be here.

to play along with our current challenge

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to these two new gals! Great addition to the DT and I am looking forward to their creations. It was fun reading and getting to know you more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Angela and LauraJane! So glad to have you both here!

    ReplyDelete